Monday, August 16, 2010

Im in love with my best friends girl?

heres how it goes...


i love my best mates girl. just last week while my pal was at work me and his girl decided to have a drink as a celebration for her passing an exam.


we ended up kissing and she told me that she loves me, and i told her i feel the same. we said nothing can ever happen between us because of her bf/my best pal since we were 5.


i went round hers again yesterday and we spent all day together just holding each other and kissing.


please any advice i dont know what to doIm in love with my best friends girl?
if she really did ';love'; you she would just break up with her bf, and she's probably playin you since it's ';funner'; for some girls to just go off and cheat since it's a ';new'; experience.





not fun once people get hurt.Im in love with my best friends girl?
wow what a cheating b*tch , your both scum!
The truth is always best ,but its going to cost you your best friend.Tell him whats really going on.
This sounds like a pretty tender and troublesome issue, on many levels. One way you could go: tell your bud, risk him being mad at you for the rest of your life, maybe, and live with guilt...Two: tell your mate nothing, keep on seeing this girl, and live with even more guilt. Sorry to say, but it is a double-edged sword! What you and this girl have may be a spark of lust and luster, and may be nothing that serious at all. You two spend a lot of time together and have a lot of fun, yes? Sit back and look at what she and your mate have. Do they have something deeper than you two? Something more permanent and inpenitrible? Put your own desires and emotions on the back-burner and study them together. The right thing to do, I believe, would be to come clean, completely, but seeing as it is a very deep issue, you may just want to stop seeing each other and see what happens with them. But never, on any circumstances, try to break them up, that never ends well!
I had a 'best friend' like that , and I broke my fist on his face...





Sorry guy, but you two have NO respect for your friend..


there are many girls in the world, why have you decided to loose your Friend over that cheap 5lut?





Remember karma...
hey man, I know you love this girl but, you gotta be loyal to your buddy. He's been your friend since you guys were 5yrs old and your going to betray him like that? I had that similar experience before when one of my good friend told me he liked this one chick. Then few days later she told me she likes me and I chose to hook up with her knowing my friend liked her. After that our friendship just crumbled and I haven't seen him for 2 years now. I regret making that decision. So yea think about your friendship.
You really put yourself in a bad situation. If you and the guy have been friends since you were 5, then he should mean more to you than a girl who is a cheater. She's right in saying you all will never work but not because she's with your friend but because if the two of you ever ended up together, could you trust that she wouldn't do the same to you. Don't stress yourself there are plenty of single girls out there that you won't have to sneak around with. You shouldn't hangout with her alone ever again until your feelings for her have disappeared and they will if you move on. Date a lot because it's the best way to get over someone. Things should have never gotten to that point. You should also do some self evaluating and think about what kind of friend you are. What goes around does come back around so be careful with your actions because karma is a b****!
it's tough to think about not dating the girl huh. well, if you continue you will soon find out what a mistake you made choosing her over your bro.
stop being an a**..... if that's the kind of friend you are your mate deserves better. as for the girl friend your bud sure knows how to pick em.
The drink in her and you are making you to have bad ideas about each other.


There is a bit of lust, and alcohol making you both say things that (you will regret)





Why not leave be the way things were before and remain friends.


My daughter went through what your doing and nearly found herself on the street alone, with no more life ahead to talk to, till she called me and said; (DAD PLEASE) help me I did something wrong.





I agreed to meet with her where I let her talk about her ordeal


without asking any questions. She cried on my shoulder and said DAD your the greatest of them all!! after her story she left and called me back a few days later and told me DAD I LOVE YOU thank you for listening, things are going to work out OK.


Till this day she has a tear in her eyes when she visits and always says BUDDY YOUR my DAD I LOVE YOU%26gt;





So this is to say that every one makes a mistake in life and I hope your is one that will make you think of what I have just written to both of you.
Don't go there, trust me I did and it was a mess and not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment